Hey peeps...I will show you how to remove bbm contact update' notification from your bbm on android devices.
...I noticed that the bbm updates increases the battery use of my phone and so I decided to remove it....I'm sure some of you who are not skalkers will also want to do without the update thing inother to enhace your phone's battery life. And to address your curiousity, it is much easier doing this on a blackberry smartphone (you just click on the bb menu from bbm then options then recent updates and you change it to none); but a little tricky on an android device.
follow the steps below to remove bbm recent updates on an android device and bb10.
- press the menu button or slide to the right from bbm chat screen
- then click updates
- Press hold' the contact you wish to remove its updates from the update list as shown in the image above
- then you click on hide updates as seen in the image..
If you wish to unhide a contact's updates i.e you want to keep getting update notification follow this simple steps:
- From bbm click on the three overflow dots >> settings>> edit blocked contacts>> updates
- Press hold the contact you wish to replace its updates to the update list as shown in the image above
- Then click on remove thats it..
Leave your comments if you have any question or wish to add anything.
Labels: Android, blackberry, Tech Tips & Tricks