This is how to use your favorite song as a ringtone on your android device. you will notice that if you add songs on your android device from your pc it goes directly to my music when you check it in your android device, which cannot be used as a ringtone since the files won't show up under your ringtones.To make your song of choice show up under "phone ringtone" to enable you set your favorite song or track as your ringtone, follow this simple steps:
- Connect your device's memory to a computer (microSD or internal storage).
- Click on your device's microSD or internal storage to see the files contained.
- Located the folder named "Ringtones" without the qoutes ( if you cannot find a folder named "Ringtones"; create one inside your android device's storage and name it "Ringtones" without the qoutes)
- Now drag and drop your favorite music tracks from your pc or from the music folder in your android device into "Ringtones" folder; in your android device storage. Once you have successfully done that, disconnect your android device from your pc.
- Now proceed to "settings" on your android device then "sounds" then "phone ringtone"; now you should see your recently added tracks.
- So just tick a track of your choice to set as your ringtone, then press ok to save it..
Have fun dancing to your favorite song when you have an incoming call...
Let us have your comments below.
Labels: Android, Tech Tips & Tricks